lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Swap goodies arrived!

As I had hoped, my magazine swap goodies from Ellen arrived on a day when I really needed a treat! In addition to the wonderful New Zealand magazine, she sent a bunch of treats for Michelle - an adorable bunny and a custom-made apron. Its a good thing that Michelle claimed the bunny rught away, or she would have been at my bedside last night. I read through the magazine last night, and was amused to read about warm soups and cozy blankets. I hadn't even thought about the fact that it's winter in NZ, and thus the topics would not be the barbeques and outdoor parties of our U.S. magazines. I enjoyed my first perusal and look forward to curling up with it in more detail this weekend.



Thanks to Ellen for the wonderful package. And thanks to Adriana for organizing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home