lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My kind of swap

There are numerous times when I have an idea for a project, but I feel that I lack the artistic skills to bring it to completion. When this happens, I almost always staart looking through my book and magazine collection to look for similar ideas, or something with the same theme or motif, to see how someone else has done it. Sometimes, I find something that gives me enough of a push that I can go ahead and proceed with my project idea. Unfortunately, I most often can't find anything like what I was thinking about, and instead spend my limited studio time just looking through my magazines. Sometimes, this is reward enough. Given that, a proposed international magazine swap seems like just the thing for me. It would have the double fun of picking out a cool U.S. magazine, and then receiving some unknown foreign one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home