lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Jumping in


Bunny
Originally uploaded by lemonade_sandwich.
I've been having such a good time reading everyone's craft blogs, that I decided to start my own. I've actually been so inspired that I have been doing more things and with less anxiety than previously.

I'm a lifelong crafter, and I've never stuck to just one medium. Over the years I've done everything from weaving to collage. I now have a 2 year old daughter, which means that crafts that have a shorter time frame are much more likely to get started and finished. The baby blanket that I put on the loom before she was born was not finished until she was 18 months old, so I decided to put that aside for a little bit and stick to things that I could work on for a few minutes here and there.

I've been having the most fun with paper mache recently. It has enough steps to be interesting, but it is also not so fussy that I get worried about mistakes. This paper mache bunny is one of my recent projects that I am most pleased with. I have a bunch of old projects that I'll probably add very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home