lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Reminder to self

I always look at the craft challenges like Tie One On or Month of Softies, but never actually remember the theme by the time I get into my studio. So this month, I am going to make anote somewhere that I might remember in a week or two. The June theme for Tie One On is too good to forget! Its time to make an apron inspired by your favorite musical.
The question that immediately comes to mind - Moulin Rouge or Strictly Ballroom? Of course, there's also Grease or Fame or Dirty Dancing. There's potential with something more classic too - The Pajama Game or Guys and Dolls? Hmmm... I may need to do more research and watch all of my favorites this weekend. I wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home