lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Another bag


So I did, in fact, order a whole bunch of transfers from Carla Sonheim's etsy site. I couldn't decide, as all of her girls are so wonderful! I ended up with 4, plus a little bonus one that she added. They are just wonderful, and I felt the need to do something with one of them right away! I started going through the fabric stash, and found this little scrap of Kaffe Fasset fabric, just enough for a little frame. And I also pulled out this tote bag that I had picked up at H&M with the intention of embellishing. A little stitching, some fusible webbing and its lovely. It needed something, so I added the little blocks of text the next day, using up nearly every last thread of that fabric. I am really pleased with how it all turned out.

2 Comments:

Blogger ElleMae said...

This is the cutest bag Marsy..I love it!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Natascha Rosenberg said...

A beautiful bag!!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home