lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Too much stuff


Princesses
Originally uploaded by lemonade_sandwich.

Here is my first reason why there hasn't been a blog entry in a while. We decided to indulge Michelle a bit, and took her to Disney World at the end of March. She is currently and inexplicably obesessed with all Disney princesses, particularly Cinderella.

Needless to say, it was a great success, although thoroughly exhausting!

But just look at that smile.

The other big thing I will catch up with soon includes a trip to Art and Soul in Virginia with my sister. There was prep work that and projects completed there that will be shown off. There will also be long sagas of lost luggage, people who don't share well, others who are so generous, wonderful art created with metal, ribbons, fabric and glass, an explanation of how you can have 5 breakfasts in 3 days, and a few choice quotes that made us laugh.

As a special bonus, there is an international package that arrived soon after my return, in case I had not had enough wonderful art experiences!

For a sneak peek check out my Flickr pictures from my shiny new sidebar banner.

Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home