lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Moon Pie paper dolls




.
Here's one of the other projects I completed on my crafty day. I was inspired by Heather's dolls, here, and happened to have an almost empty box of Moon Pies that just screamed paper doll! They are actually very fun to pose and make dance.

I'm thinking I might try to make something along these lines for Art and Soul trades. My sister and I are going in May (can't wait!) and it may be time to start thinking about such details. I think I'm over my Moon Pie obsession, though, so I may be looking for other interesting packaging to use.

1 Comments:

Blogger artihappy said...

Hi Marsy, I was one of the very happy (and lucky) Art and Soul VA participants that received one of your Moonpie dolls as a trade....I just love, love, love mine.....thanks so much. Janet

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home