lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Art and Soul trades


Art and Soul trades
Originally uploaded by lemonade_sandwich
Ok, so just a quck post to show off the fabric flowers that I made for Art and Soul to trade. For some reason, my sister and I did not have a lot of luck trading, and there seemed to be a lot of people with ephemera packs rather than personally made art work. It may be just me, but I'd rather trade for something that someone made rather than more stuff to add to the piles I already have. There were a few nice things amongst the ephemera, and some of the other things went to Michelle for her art supplies and treasure box.

In any case, a number of these flowers made their way back home, and were distributed to my sister's Stitch n Bitch group. I've heard they were well received, and that's really all that matters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

They were very well received! I totally love mine. Thanks so much for sharing the goodies with us!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home