lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Woodland village


Woodland village
Originally uploaded by lemonade_sandwich
This is what happens when I clean my studio while Michelle is in the room. I find weird things that suddenly can be put to use. About a billion years ago, Charley got me some of this Crayola foam stuff that I now can't remember the name of. Fast forward to 4 year old finding it and we have a Mommy/daughter craft time. Lacking any more brilliant inspiration, I started with houses, always a good default. Michelle started making small balls. I moved on to trees. Michelle - more colorful balls. Ooh... I can make mushrooms. Michelle asks for help making one of her balls into a mushroom (its the blue one with yellow spots) then returns to her ball making.

The woodland village now has inhabitants, not shown here. There is a fairy and a gnome and another plastic fairy house. I can live with all of that. The ball collection is safely kept in a tin container, reminding me that for a 4 year old its all about process, not product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home