lemonade sandwich

If the world was crazy, you know what I'd eat? My own interpretations and reactions to a crazy world.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Belated Halloween


I really meant to show this off sooner...

Michelle decided in early September that she was going to be an elephant for halloween. I assumed that it would change, but it never did. Not even in the face of three fairies and a princess amongst her classmates. It faltered briefly at the fabric store, but when I told her she couldn't have the $30/yd silk fabric for a princess costume, she returned to the original plan.

This favorite elephant was the model. How did I do?


All the other parents were impressed by the sensibly warm costume. I had to admit that I could take no credit for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Great job! I think she is adorable but then again I always think that. - Auntie Shipoopi

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home